According to some sources, bathing in epsom salts, milk, and oat may have various health benefits for your skin and well-being. Here are some of them:
- Epsom salts may help **soothe your muscles** and help you **relax**. They may also help **reduce swelling** and **exfoliate** your skin.
- Milk may help **soften and moisturize** your skin, as it contains proteins, fat, vitamins, and minerals. It may also help with skin conditions like **eczema**, **psoriasis**, **poison ivy**, and **sunburn**.
- Oat may help **calm and heal** your skin, as it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It may also help with skin issues like **itchy**, **dry**, or **sensitive** skin.
And Chamomile??? Oh my goodness!
Chamomile is a herb that has both **health** and **spiritual** benefits. Here are some of them:
- Chamomile may help **improve immune function**, **reduce inflammation and pain**, **improve emotional wellbeing**, and **prevent premature aging**¹. Chamomile can also **soothe the body**, **relieve mild pain**, **fight skin irritations**, and **ease anxiety**.
- Chamomile may help **improve sleep quality**, **alleviate depression**, and **relieve menstrual pain**¹. Chamomile can also help with **digestive issues**, **muscle tension**, **fever**, **colds**, **flu**, **allergies**, and **wound healing**.
- Chamomile may help you connect with your **higher self** and help you access information that is unavailable to you in your everyday state of consciousness. Chamomile can also help open up your **intuition** and improve your **psychic abilities**.
- Chamomile is a symbol of **humility**, **poise**, and **wish fulfillment**. It is also a symbol of **energy in adversity** and can help you prepare for the day ahead.
- Chamomile is a herb that can help you attract **luck**, **love**, **happiness**, **peace**, and **banish negativity**. It is also used to attract **wealth** and **prosperity**.
- Chamomile can be used in meditation to induce a sense of peace and calmness⁴. It can also be used in rituals or spellcasting to bring in positive energy or attract good fortune.
- Chamomile can be used in incense, tea, capsule, oil, or sachet form. You can also add chamomile flowers to your bath water for a relaxing soak.
- Chamomile can be used to experience lucid dreaming and awaken in the morning with spiritual insights. You can drink chamomile tea before bed or fill a sachet with the herb and place it under your pillow. To make it even more potent, mix lavender with chamomile to align with the energy of your third eye.
Chamomile is a wonderful herb that can offer you many benefits for your body, mind, and spirit. Enjoy its soothing scent and gentle power! 😊.
- Add 2 heaping Tablespoons of Homemade Honeycomb Milk Bath into the re-usable chiffon bag. Tie bag closed and drop into comfortable warm bath water.
- Soak in the bath for 20 to 30 minutes. You can also add some essential oils or honey for extra benefits.
- Rinse off with clean water and pat dry with a towel. Apply a moisturizer if needed.
Enjoy your bath you Oracle you!! 😊
If you have any questions or would like to book a session, please fill out the contact form below. I will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your needs and help you embark on a transformative and enlightening experience.